Ingredients for 12 pieces. mini omelettes with vegetables and rice mix!
- 200g rice mix Familex (brown, red and black)
- 100g basmati rice Familex
- 400 g of vegetables - carrots, red and green peppers, zucchini (or package frozen)
- 100g mushrooms
- 100g white cheese (solid)
- 100ml white wine
- 40-50 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 6 eggs (or more if you want to dominate the omelets)
- 1-2 tablespoons Oil spreads shape
Salad with French lentils, cherry tomatoes, spinach and cheese
- 200 g. french lentil Familex
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100 leaves of baby spinach
- 1 small head purple onion
- oil and vinegar to taste
- spicy mature cheese (parmesan type, kefalotiri)
Cakes with amaranth - 4 pcs.
- 50g. Popcorn from amaranth Familex
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons full grain flower
- 40ml soda
- 1 protein
- pinch with 2 fingers! baking soda
- pinch of salt
Mini omelettes with vegetables and rice mix or mini fritati rice.
Very well selected varieties - brown, red and black rice, of which the cooking time is approximately equally combine Rice mix FAMILEX. Sometime during cooking can add Basmati rice because of the pleasant aroma of popcorn, but it later.
And since with every omelet should be salad, we offer a solution for a little variety to the winter salads. Salad of tomatoes and spinach cooked with a French black lentil and spicy, aged cheese. During the cooking of the French lentil spread very pleasant aroma - of walnuts, which is felt in virtually anyone to eat salad later. If you have not tried French lentils - do not delay. Still a lens, some would say, but this is different.
The fourth and most interesting product - amaranth. Warning! When preparing sandwiching it to not be blown across the kitchen!
White are roasted very fragile pearls, who need only a spoon. Very suitable are for sprinkling on each salad. In instances, however, the specialist chef Pepa Stoeva had prepared healthy cakes with amaranth.
The preparation takes a little over an hour time for the cook at the same time, rice, lentils, vegetables - in different pots of hot plates, so save your hanging over pechekata cook them separately!
- In a saucepan boil 1,5l. water 1 tsp salt and wine.
- The rice mix wash it in a strainer under running water and pour in the water. Boil for 25-30 minutes. meekly and quietly :)
- Add Wash basmati rice and cook another 20 minutes. Strain off the water, add butter, mix and Cover for 5-6 minutes.
- During this time, prepare the lens washing is placed in a pot with boiling salted water (1 / 4-5 parts) and boil until tender beans - about 20 minutes. The lens drain well in a colander.
- Cakes - amaranth popcorn are made by pouring grain amaranth in heated dry saucepan with lid - for about 30 seconds. are ready. This amount of 50 g were opukva twice in a saucepan with d26 cm.
- In a bowl mix all products for cakes. Obtained mnooooogo thick porridge. Divide into 4 balls. Each is add some lightly and quickly with wet hands, flatten and place on baking paper in the tray.
- Bake in a preheated 200C oven for about 6-7 minutes. Remove and cover with a towel until cool.
- Many are delicious and only cheese and tomato and guess how such a dose disappeared until it is time to collect the composition :) but that's only because the dose is small.
- Vegetables - washed, cut into uniform cubes Boil in salted water. First, place the carrots, after 5-6 min. Add the peppers and mushrooms. Boil 5-6 min. And drain the water.
- Nests form muffins are coated very thinly with butter (you form muffins can use bowls of creamy caramel, or disposable aluminum molds from the shops for household)
- In a bowl, crush the cheese, add rice, vegetables, mushrooms, pepper and lightly beaten four eggs.
- Stir gently and distributed in the forms.
- The remaining two eggs are broken with forks and distributions on the mixture - it should not be more than 3/4 of the height of the molds, as during roasting will inflate :)
- Bake in preheated 200 * oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the form immediately and move the grid so as not to moisten the bottom.
- All products salad mix and mingle with vinegar and oil. Distributed into 2 bowls.
- They may sprinkle with popcorn from amaranth.
- Juicy and fluffy omelettes bombs! try :)
Author of the recipe: Pepa Stoeva