2 full double handfuls of nettles
3 stalks of green onions
100 g green pea Familex
200 g of Rice Familex
fresh parsley, mint and dill
50 ml of white wine
50 ml of water
salt and pepper
2 cloves of garlic
50 g of cream cream
• Soak the nettles for 10 minutes in cold water and vinegar to drop all pebbles.
• Remove with a griddle and let it drain.
• Soak the rice in warm water for 1-2 hours and boil with a little salt and pepper.
• Keep it aside.
• In a large bowl of stew, stew on low heat onion, garlic and mushrooms, finely chopped for 2 minutes.
• Pea is also placed.
• Add the raw nettle and leave it until the volume drops and choke.
• Bake with water and wine, season with pepper and salt.
• If desired, add 50 g of cream cheese or fresh Philadelphia cheese.
• Pour the semi-shredded rice and stir occasionally until the liquid is almost completely absorbed.
• Let the dish remain juicy.
• Fresh spices are added only after the risotto has withdrawn from the hot plate to remain green and aromatic.